Thursday, December 11, 2008

I can't wait!!!!

Ok so Santa came a little early for me this year.  In my defense though, I've been really good and I've wanted this for a long, long time.  Does that count??  I think it does, so I finally got a new camera!!  Woo hoo!  It is a Canon Rebel XSI.  I'm really excited and can't wait to get some more pictures of the kids.  I'm not a pro or anything, I'd just like to get some clearer pictures instead of the blurriness I'd been getting in the past.  I thought I'd share a few of my first pics with you guys.  


I'm no Lauren Clark or anything but they are heck of a lot better than what I was getting out of my last camera.  I hope to learn more about what all this Rebel can do and get better.  I'm sure I'll fit all the learning into my schedule somewhere!!  Here are a few more of Emma.  (I promise she isn't my favorite child.  I don't have a favorite.  But she will pose and make cute faces for me.  The boys don't really care to do that anymore.  Plus they are usually dirty and need to comb their crazy hair or something.)


And here we are after the bath.  Checking out some ribbon I'm going to use to make hair bows for her.
And now we are going to brush our hair.

We take hair brushing very seriously at our house.  See...

Wow.  It was clearly bedtime.  ")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Red,
I just love the pic of Emma brushing her hair! She just looks so cute! I'm sure you could get the boys to take cute pics, just offer them food! Love you and miss you!
Kelly

Trinidy said...

I'm a little concerned with how much water is in the tub! Do you usually fill it to her neck? She could drown if she looks down at her belly! :)

Glad you're having so much fun with your new camera!

Mec said...

Hee hee! I probably should have explained the bath situation a little better. That does look a little frightening doesn't it. She is in our new jacuzzi tub and I'm in there with her. It isn't as full as it looks but she likes to sit down in it sometimes and it goes way up on her like that. Now I will say taking the camera in there was probably not my most genius moment but I was extra careful and only had it in there a sec. ")