Monday, December 22, 2008

Okay really quickly...

So I'm still finishing my Christmas shopping, I've been baking cookies all evening and I just finished addressing my Christmas cards, but I thought I would pop in and say hello.  Just for a second anyway.  We've had a very busy weekend and I'm sure it's not going to get better before Thursday.  One of our really good friends from high school got married tonight, so we spent a good chunk of our weekend hanging out and catching up with our peeps.  I've been toting my new "baby" around with me everywhere and for those of you who want to know, this is what I've looked like for the past two or three weeks.
I've taken, and I'm not making this up, about six to seven hundred pictures since I got the new camera.  I really like it and I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can.  Here are a couple of my favorite shots I've taken so far.
This is my nephew Kohen.  He turned one last weekend and he's pretty stinkin cute!  We celebrated his party Freeman style at Buffalo Wild Wings.  It rocked.
This picture is from the wedding we went to tonight.  The cake was beautiful and very yummy! We had a really good time catching up with old friends and seeing our sweet Jason get married.  Anyway, I'd sure love to post all 732 pictures for you guys to admire, but let's face it, we've all got much more important tasks at hand.  I'm sure most of you are already done with all your Christmas activities but I'm the kind of crazy who likes to wait until the absolute very last second and then go "I'm going to be way more prepared next year."  Ha!  Yeah right!  Anyway, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I'll check in again soon!

No comments: