Friday, January 23, 2009

Is this weird?

Oh hi! Bet you all thought I was gone for good, huh? Nope. Just been busy of course. After Christmas I had to go to Dallas for a check up on my heart thing and then I had a little girls trip to Colorado last week! My heart is doing great and I had an awesome time in CO! I'll fill you in on all those deets a little later. First here's this....

Before Christmas I was trying to get a good picture of the kids for cards. Of course Emma had a runny nose which made her look like a little Rudolph and since I haven't purchased photoshop or wouldn't even know how to use it if I had, I thought I would put the kids in the tub and maybe if Emma's face was really clean her nose wouldn't look so bad. That makes sense right??? So I ran a bath in our big tub and, wait for it, made all three kids get in!

So my question to you all is this. Do you think this will cause permanent emotional damage? Bad memories? Or is it just weird on several different levels? I somewhat regretted making them do this but at that point it was too late. Once they were in there the boys were having fun, but Emma was a little grumpy. Here are the shots I got. (Oh and her nose is still crazy red!)


She was umm, how shall I say this, taking her 20 month old red-headed anger out on her brothers. I don't know where she gets it?

I guess it's Luke's turn now. Yeesh!

Man look at that face! Those boys better thank their lucky stars they will be out of the house when she's a teenager!


So I rescued the boys from the demon and then their true colors started oozing out. I have so many shots of these faces. Don't worry, I'll spare you.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Love you lots!